Service Requests Updated: Apr 5, 2022

This site is not monitored 24 hours a day. Because of the delay involved in processing your request, you should NOT use the mobile apps to report a crime, an emergency, or to request immediate police assistance. Dial 9-1-1 to report a police emergency.  Dial 562-409-1850 to request non-emergency police services.

Service Requests can be submitted using the "Go SFS" app on either your iPhone or Android phones; residents and businesses can report local issues such as Potholes, Tree Hazards, Sidewalks, Malfunctioning Traffic Signals, Street Lights, Graffiti, Illegal Dumping and send it directly to the Public Works Department. The mobile application will use your camera and geo-location technology to route the problem's exact location to the Public Works Department. The App will provide the opportunity to track the submitted service requests and receive updates and notifications once the matter has been resolved.

For Public Works requests, go Go SFS.


The "Go SFS" mobile app is available for free on iPhone and Android smartphone devices, to download the GoSFS app to your phone please follow these instructions:

iPhone or iPad: 
Option 1: Using the “App Store” on an iPhone or iPad, search for the term “Go SFS” Then download the free app. 
Option 2: Input the link directly into your web browser address bar on your iPhone or iPad: 



Option 1: Using the Google Play Store, search for the term “Go SFS” 
Option 2: Click on the Google Play button below: