Planning and Development Department Updated: Dec 30, 2022
Director of Planning and Community Development
E-mail Wayne Morrell
The Planning and Development department provides information and assistance to the Planning Commission regarding the development and improvement of the City. The staff assists landowners and other citizens with their development needs. It is also responsible for the City's General Plan, which contains the goals, policies, and programs for its current and future development. This department also provides building services and undertakes economic development.
- Wayne M. Morrell, Director of Planning, Ext. 7362
- Cuong Nguyen, Assistant Director of Planning, Ext 7359
- Laurel Reimer, Contract Planner, Ext. 7354
- Alejandro De Loera, Contract Planner, Ext. 7054
- Jimmy Wong, Associate Planner, Ext 7451
- Vince Velasco, Associate Planner, Ext 7353
- Claudia Jimenez, Assistant Planner, Ext 7356
- Teresa Cavallo, Planning Program Assistant, Ext 7309
- Lorna Lawrence, Building Permit Clerk, Ext 7452
- Anh Wood, Planning Administrative Clerk, Ext 7369
- Rudy Lopez, Planning Intern, Ext 7519
- Pablo Castilla, Planning Intern, Ext 7358
If you would like to obtain additional information about the Planning and Development Department, please call (562) 868-0511, ext. 7550
THE CITY CARES WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
If you have interacted with Planning and Development staff, please fill out the survey below and email all responses as attachments to PlanningSurveys@santafesprings.org. We strive to provide exceptional experiences, and your feedback helps us achieve that goal.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion.Click here to take the survey