General Questions Updated: Apr 24, 2024

Frequently Asked Questions

Does the City provide notary services?
Yes, notary services are available at three locations: City Hall, Police Services Center and the Neighborhood Center.  Please see the receptionist at each of the facilities and advise her you would like to obtain notary services.
How do I access the City's Calendar?
How do I set up a tour of City Hall for my classroom or Girl/Boy Scout Troop?

Tours can be arranged by contacting the City's Public Relations Specialist.

Phone: 562-868-0511 x7538

E-mail Raelene Barraza

What do I do if I want to can't find the answer to my question and I don't know what department I should contact?

If you can't find the answer to your question, please call City Hall at (562) 868-0511 or you may send us your question (or request) using MySFS.


If you haven't used our Online Service Request system before, you will need to create an account to use this system. If you have any problems, please send us an e-mail at

What's Santa Fe High School's telephone number?
(562) 698-8121 x4000
When do the City's committees meet?
Where can I obtain information about local elections?

General election information can be obtained at the official website of the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk.


Where Can I Register to Vote?

Voter registration applications are available at City Hall, the Library, any US Post Office, or the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s Office in Norwalk.

Where is the Chamber of Commerce?

12016 Telegraph Rd # 100

Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670-6090

(562) 944-1616

Where is the County Recorders Office? Where can I get a birth certificate from?

12400 Imperial Hwy

Norwalk, CA 

(562) 466-1323

Where is the Department of Children and Family Services?

Santa Fe Springs Office

10355 Slusher Dr.

Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

(562) 903-5000

Where is the Housing Authority Office?

Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles

700 West Main Street

Alhambra, CA 91801

Section 8: (626) 262-4510

Public Housing: (626) 262-4511

TDD: (855) 892-6095


Where is the Municipal Court?

Southeast District

Whittier Courthouse

7339 South Painter Ave.

Whittier, CA 90602

Where is the Superior Court?

Southeast District

Norwalk Courthouse

12720 Norwalk Blvd.

Norwalk, CA 90650

Who are the State and Federal Government Representatives for Santa Fe Springs?