City Parks Updated: Jun 26, 2024

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to live in SFS to rent the hall/park? 
No, but only SFS residents are eligible to receive the resident rate. Business owners in SFS are extended the courtesy of our resident rate for facility rental and program / class registration.
Do you allow jumpers on the park? Is there an additional fee?
Jumpers are allowed with an approved permit from the Parks and Recreation Department.  There is a $50 jumper fee.
What do I do if I didn't find the answer to my question?
If your question related to City Parks isn't listed above, please call Parks and Recreation Department at (562) 863-4896 or you may send us your question (or request) using MySFS.


If you haven't used MySFS before, you will need to create an account. If you have any problems, please send us an e-mail at