To register for a library card online, please go to our Online Catalog and follow the link "Click here to register online" located on the top right corner, just left of the "Login" button.
Any Southern California resident with proof of current address and a picture ID can apply for a library card. P.O. Box numbers by themselves are not considered acceptable proof of address.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- California Driver's License
- California Identification Card
- Government Issued Identification Cards (including Military ID cards)
- College or school Identification
Verification of Address
- Utility bill (electric, gas, water, cable)
- Official mail (insurance bill, bank statement, etc.)
- Vehicle registration, proof of insurance
Parents/legal guardians provide picture identification to obtain or replace the card of children under 17.
Minors (under age 18) must have the permission of a parent or guardian.
Please see information on borrower's responsibilities for further information.