All Dogs must be licensed yearly. Licenses are available at the Police Services Center, 11576 Telegraph Road, Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., closed alternate Fridays. The process for licensing your pet(s) is:
• You must show proof of current rabies vaccination (vaccinations must be valid through the entire licensing period July 1 to June 30).
• The cost of licensing your pet is $45.00 if your dog is not spayed or neutered.
• If your dog is in fact spayed or neutered, a sterility certificate is required for the reduced price of $23.
• If your dog is spayed or neutered and you are a senior citizen (62+ with proof of identification) the cost is $8.00.
• If your dog license has not been renewed by the corresponding deadline, you will be in violation and incur a late fee and risk receiving a citation.