• Is there a fee?Absolutely not! This race is meant to be fun so come ready to have fun with your friends and family.
Registration: February 5 - April 11, 2018
*Fee for SFS Residents:
Adults - $7
Children (ages 5 -17) - $3
Fee for non-residents:
Adults - $10
Children (ages 5 -17) - $5
Purchase tickets online by click on this link: SFS 5K Family Fun Run/Walk Tickets
• Do I have to be an avid runner/walker to participate?
• Can I sign up in person before the race?
Of course, you can sign up at Town Center Hall, 11740 Telegraph Road in Santa Fe Springs or sign up at the Gus Velasco Neighborhood Center, 9255 Pioneer Blvd. in Santa Fe Springs.
• Can I run with people?
Yes! You can create a team for your group.
• What do I get with my registration?
An event t-shirt, race bib, a finisher's medal, and chip timing.
• Can I run/walk with a stroller and my kids?
Yes you may; however, for the safety of our runners, all runners/walkers with strollers will be asked to please move to the back.
• Can I run with my dog (or any other pet)?
For the safety of our runners/walkers and animal friends, animals are not allowed at this race.
• How far is this race?
The route is a 5K -- approximately 3.1 miles. Below is a map of the race.
• Will I get lost?
Of course not! There will be plenty of staff and volunteers along the route to guide you.
• Where and what time should I check-in?
Pre-race pick-up will take place on April 16-20, 2018 at Gus Velasco Neighborhood Center, 9255 Pioneer Blvd., Santa Fe Springs.
• What do I need to check-in?
You will need a valid ID.
• I was not able to register online. Can I register in person?
Yes, but please arrive early. We will take walk-in registrations from 6:00 a.m. to 7 a.m. ONLY!
• What do I do after the run/walk?
Please join us for the Health & Wellness Resource Fair at the Town Center Plaza.
• Is this a timed race?
Yes. Try to beat your previous time or set a new personal record.
• Will there be an award ceremony?
YES! Awards will be provided to top 3 finishers in each age category.
• Is there an age limit to participate?
Everyone is welcome to participate; however, children 14 and under must run/walk with a parent/legal guardian. Groups of children running/walking together from specific schools must have been registered by a parent/legal guardian.
• What about costumes?
YES! Please dress up as your favorite Superhero! Fun and creative costumes are highly encouraged for this race! Explicit costumes are not allowed.
• What if I have an ADA need?
Please contact us immediately with your ADA needs.
• Can I check-in my bag?
Unfortunately, no. We will not be responsible for any lost and/or damaged items.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll quickly reply! Thank you!